Get Your Life Back By Using Tea Tree Oil for Warts

tea tree oil warts remedyThe tea tree oil warts remedy is one that is not really known about. Many people don't even really know what tea tree oil is. Let me start out by cleaing that up for you first. Melaleuca oil, or more commonly known as Tea Tree oil is an essential oil. It comes from a common Australian evergreen tree belonging to the myrthle family and its anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, antiseptic, and antiviral properties have made it highly popular to use. The oil is also used pharmacologically in some medicines as well as cosmetic products such as shampoos, creams, lotions, and a lot more.

Natural Wart Removal

Among other things, tea tree oil is one of the most used DIY remedies for moles and warts (and according to howdoigetridofwarts.com, it works wonders). However, it should be noted that it is highly toxic when it is ingested. Care should, therefore, be taken to keep it away from beverages and food when it is used or stored. Another thing to remember is to choose the products made from 100% tea tree oil. It has been shown that there are brands that may only contain 10% of tea tree oil with the remaining 90% using soybean oil.

How to Remove Plantar Warts Using Tea Tree Oil

Plantar warts are warts that grow on the feet which could be painful and debilitating. It is also highly contagious. Removing plantar warts needs to be smeared two to three times a day with tea tree oil. There is no need to dilute the oil since the skin on the feet is thicker compared to the other parts of the body. If you happen to have sensitive skin that breaks out or gets easily irritated, you can use water, aloe vera gel or juice to dilute the oil before applying it directly on the plantar wart. A 50-50 dilution is a usual route to take to make it effective.


When to Use Tea Tree Oil

For greater effect, use tea tree oil daily at night. This allows greater penetration on the skin of the feet leading to faster virus elimination that is the chief cause of the wart. The application of the oil takes a different route than what you would usually do in the daytime.
This time, you need to dilute the oil using olive oil. Dip gauze in the diluted solution and stick it directly to the wart using plaster. Let it soak for the whole night and repeat this process every night until you see that the wart is gone.

What are the Expected Side Effects?

Tea tree oil is poisonous so you need to be careful when using it. Wash your hands thoroughly before and after use of the oil is a safe practice. The best is never to use the oil when you are eating or drinking. Storage should also be away from beverages and food.


The oil has very strong properties which could irritate your skin. This could produce redness and itchiness on the wart. Performing a skin test on a small part of your skin using 100% tea tree oil would be the best way for you to find out your sensitivity to it. In case of irritation, dilute the oil with herbal remedies such as aloe vera or olive oil.Give this tea tree oil warts remedy a try and see how it works for you.

 


Create your free website at Beep.com
 
The responsible person for the content of this web site is solely
the webmaster of this website, approachable via this form!